Monday 18 April 2011

Charlie Watts pre-season training.

Rose Bikes - Hey Charlie, how’s it going?

Charlie Watts – Good thanks man, just back from a session at PORC.

RB - Cool, been practicing into the mulch pit there? what new tricks have you learnt for the new season?

CW - Yeah, its great there, i got truckdrivers the other day

RB - Is that a 360 barspin or two barspins?

CW - 360 barspin. Also got 360 no handers and double whips

RB - Sweet, what comps are you hitting up then? Have you got any road trips planned?

CW - I’m going to hit all the dirt wars comps and hopefully Riva again in Italy. I”m still not old enough to drive but a couple of my friends are so we are going to have another week in Cornwall in the summer hitting up the track and anywhere else we can find. Woburn is always an awsome place to ride so I’m going to go there loads this year also PORC.

RB - Are you getting anything different on your Rose Bruce this year? Or are you going to run it stock?

CW - Well from the pics i have seen the bike looks amazing so I wont need to change much maybe the handle bars and seat, swap them for some lighter ones. I’ll have a play around with the rear wheel too, I need to see if there is anyway i can get around using the massive axel it comes with. To be honest though, I’m just looking forward to getting it and starting the competition season!

RB - Cheers Charlie, looking forward to another great season!


No comments:

Post a Comment