Tuesday 15 February 2011

Glentress calling...

I took a visit up to the Hotlines HQ this weekend up in Edinburgh to go and get my Leatt neck brace fitted properly. Despite the 7 hour drive and it being pretty good dam cold, it was a real good weekend.

Friday consisted mostly of driving, fitting my brace, a brisk stroll around Edinburgh city centre and an early night ready for riding. Saturday we woke up to surprisingly good weather and headed straight for Glentress. We hit up the red run and half way round split off and hit up some secret trails which I have to say were probably the best thing ive ridden in the UK! Steep sharp corners, roots everywhere and pretty fast paced, the Rose Granite Chief was loving everything I was throwing at it.

After our epic 3 hour xc ride we hit up the freeride park and started throwing down some mad skills, the term ‘Goon riding’ comes to mind!! I could see people were jealous we had so much style!

Have to say thank you very much to Pete Scullion for putting up with us for the weekend, showing us the awesome trails and teaching me some new tricks! It was a another weekend well spent, loving riding right now!

1 comment: